Wednesday, January 23, 2008

10 Things.....Just For Fun.

Someone asked me this in an email, but I thought I'd post it here, just for fun.

Name 10 Things You've Done that People Might Not Know About

1. I have visited Walt Disney World in Florida a total of 8 times.

2. I used to work as a shrink wrap machine operator.

3. I once worked as a Wal Mart cashier...and I HATED it!

4. The first time I ever saw my husband, I thought he was a lot older than me....and married! He was neither, by the way. :)

5. I was a bridesmaid for both my sisters, whose weddings were 4 weeks apart.

6. I got married wearing white high top sneakers under my wedding gown....on a dare.

7. I once talked a woman down from a 3rd story window, where she was threatening to jump.

8. I was voted Most Dependable in my Senior Class.

9. One of my favorite books to read is my Dad's unpublished autobiography, Monkey Grass.

10. I gave birth to our first child on the 5th anniversary of our first date.

Vicki

1 comment:

jeannie said...

I didnt know any of those about you..

I may have to snag that to add to my blog

jeannie