Saturday, August 25, 2007

Do You Ever Wonder...

what God is up to?

I am a person who believes that God is in complete control of absolutely everything, and that there is a reason/purpose for everything.

I sometimes think of God as an artist, painting a portrait of our lives. Sometimes, we are able to step back and see the brush strokes He uses, and the colors He chooses, but we don't know what the finished picture will look like. But HE does.

There are a few unresolved situations in my life right now. I don't know how they will turn out. I don't know what the finished picture will look like. But I am honored to be the subject of a painting by The Greatest Artist that could ever be. HE knows exactly what the picture is going to look like, and because He is the artist, I know it's going to be beautiful!!

Vicki

No comments: