Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Craziness....I LOVE it!!

Well, it's official, the Christmas Craziness has set in at our house. And I love it.

I think I mentioned in a previous post that we had been having trouble with our account with our cable/internet provider. I paid our bill over the phone, and they totally messed it all up. They ended up taking the amount they were due out of our checking account TWICE. NOT good. Then, after my repeated faxes to them showing proof from the bank that BOTH checks HAD cleared our bank, the second check STILL was not properly applied to our account, and they turned off our service 3 TIMES!!!! AARRGHH! So, on Monday, my dh finally reached the end of his patience with these folks and cancelled our service. We had new service installed this morning, and I am LOVING it!

My sister and her 2 girls will arrive tonight, and tomorrow morning, we are all heading for Pigeon Forge, TN. This trip will include 6 adults, and 6 kids, ages 16, 15, 9, 7, 7, and 5. We will shop, see the lights, hit the indoor pool, and of course, visit some great restaraunts. This is something we do every year, and it's always chaotic and crazy, and it's SO much fun!!

I'm seriously considering calling off our schooling until January, but haven't made a definite decision yet. I"ve got a feeling that any attempts to accomplish any school work other than our current unit on the symbols of Christmas will be pointless.

We have been SO blessed in recent days. My dh will receive his Christmas bonus on Friday, and we have all ready seen the amount. It is larger than we expected, and that is SUCH a blessing from God!! In addition to that, my sister is getting new appliances in her kitchen, and she has offered me her refrigerator and her microwave, both of wich are bigger and in better shape than the ones I have now. She has a dishwasher too, but I"m not sure we have a place to install that. This was completely unexpected, and I am just praising the Lord for all of it.

I"ve GOT to get off this computer and go pack for our trip, but I just HAD to take this opportunity to praise our amazning God for His wonderful blessings!!!!
In His Love,
Vicki

2 comments:

Christina said...

Praise God! It sounds like some wonderful Christmas blessings are coming your way. And Pigeon Forge sounds like so much fun! Have a great time!

jeannie said...

WOW! The Lord is so GOOD!
Have fun on your trip~

jeannie~