Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Small Surprises

I have this one thing that I've been praying about for a while now, and we really need an answer from the Lord by Thursday, so as to resolve the issue.

I feel sure that the Lord is going to take care of this matter some how, some way. I confess though, to be impatient, and wishing that He would meet this need quickly.

Along the way though, He has blessed me with some small surprises that have encouraged my heart.

First, last Saturday, I FINALLY got a hair cut, and I LOVE it! And the best part? It cost me NOTHING!! Why? Because my hairdresser was none other than.....drum roll please.....MY HUSBAND!! He did a GREAT job! He put in layers and everything! He also cut our 7yo daughter's hair. This was her first hair cut aside from trimming, and she looks really cute!

Yesterday, I expected a hard time from the kids, since we were starting back to school after Thanksgiving break, but I got GREAT co-operation yesterday AND today. I"m sure it has something to do with the fact that we are schooling through December 5, then we are taking some time off. We MAY not start up again until January 7, but I"m not sure about that yet. We'll definitely start a break on the 6th though, because my sister and her girls will arrive on the 6th, and we are all going out of town for the weekend on the 7th.

So, I'm hanging in there. This one need that we have is weighing on me a bit, but I know that the Lord is in control, and that He has good things in store for our family. We are, and will remian...
Blessed Beyond Measure
Vicki

No comments: