Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Overflowing

Iam just full to overflowing right now. God has been so very, very good to us, and we are so very, very undeserving.

First of all, God has kept us all safe and healthy. One of my 3 little munchkins has a cold at the moment, but we have, in the past, spent holidays dealing with illnesses MUCH more bothersome than that! So, I am thankful for our health.

I am blessed with amazing, bright, and so often hilarious children! Yes, there are days when I'd like to sell them to a passing band of gypsies, but those days, thankfully, don't happen too often.

I am married to a sweet, loving, Godly man who loves his wife and his kids and isn't afraid to show it. He works REALLY hard to provide for us, and never complains about it. Someday, when I grow up, I hope to be just like him.

We have struggled financially this year. We are trying to get completely out of debt, and we are making progress there, which I am also very thankful for. For a few weeks now, dh and I have thought that we were looking at a pretty "slim" Christmas for our kids this year, and that would have been okay. But, the Lord blessed us in a completely unexpected way, and now we can relax a bit and have a little more freedom of choice in what we can give our children and our other loved ones this year. I am SO thankful for this!

Finally, I just cannot stop praising God for bringing us "home" again. Cornerstone Baptisit Church officially re-opened it's doors on Sunday, Dec. 16, 2007. Our church family is together again. We look forward to seeing God add to that family as HE chooses to do so. We had a wonderful service on Sunday morning, and a GREAT Bible study on Sunday night. We are doing a study on how to recognize false preachers and teachers. It's a really good study! The feeling of family was really evident on Sunday, even though we're not all blood relatives, humanely speaking. We ARE brothers and sisters through the blood of Christ though, and it is SO good to be home again!!

God has been SO good to me and my family. He is infinitely more loving and merciful to me than I could ever hope to deserve. I am TRULY....
Vicki

2 comments:

jeannie said...

Your Right

~~~GOD IS SO GOOD~~~

Susan said...

God is good!!