Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Just For Fun Questions

1. Were you named after anyone? Yes. My parents gave me my first name after a dear friend of theirs, and my grandfather chose my middle name~I guess just because he liked it

2. When was the last time you cried? late last night

3. Do you like your hadwriting? Yes, I guess so

4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Honey ham

5. Do you have kids? Yes, three of them

6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yes

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes, probably more than I should

8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes, I do

9. Would you bungee jump? NO WAY

10. What is your favorite cereal? I don't eat cereal often, but Frosted Flakes are all right

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No

12. Do you think you are strong? Mentally and emotionally, yes, physically, no

13. What is your favorite ice cream? Mayfield or Baskin Robbins Peppermint ice cream

14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes

15. Red or Pink? Both, but NEVER together

16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I wish I was more consistent in certain areas

17. Who do you miss the most? My grandfather. I hate that my own kids never got a chance to know him

18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you? Sure

19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Black pants, no shoes ( I never wear shoes in the house)

20. What was the last thing you ate? a chicken sandwich

21. What are you listening to? A southern gospel radio station that is mixing in some great Christmas music with their regular southern gospel music

22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red

23. Favorite smell? Usually coconut, but at Christmas time, vanilla and cinnamon

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My Mom

25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Sure I do!

26. Favorite sport to watch? Major League Baseball, but my husband is turning me into a football fan as well

27. Hair color? Brown

28. Eye color? Brown

29. Do you wear contacts? Nope~glasses

30. What is your favorite food? Chinese

31. Scary movie or happy ending? Happy Ending

32. What was the last movie you watched? The Santa Claus 2 on DVD

33. What color shirt are you wearing? a light turquoise blue

34. Summer or winter? Fall

35. Hugs or kisses? Hugs

36. What is your favorite dessert? ice cream

37. What book are you reading right now? I just finished reading The Great Christmas Kidnapping Caper aloud to my kids. Don't have time to read a "grown up" book for enjoyment right now

38. What is on your mouse pad? Disney characters depicted on the various rides at Disney World, which is where we bought the mouse pad

39. What did you watch on tv last night? we watched a Christmas dvd called Mickey's Very Merry Christmas

40. What is your favorie sound? quiet!

41. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Not a huge fan of either, but definitely Rolling Stones

42. What is the farthest you've been from home? less than a thousand miles

43. Do you have a special talent? Not really. I like to write, and I can sing, but I've never considered either of them to be a "special talent".

44. Where were you born? Rome, Georgia

Thanks, Jeannie, this was fun!
Vicki

1 comment:

jeannie said...

Thanks!
Glad you had fun with it. I too like things like this...

jeannie