Sunday, December 9, 2007

Thankful For the Lord's Blessings

We are home from our trip to Pigeon Forge, and I am SO exhausted, but it was GREAT!! We had SUCH a good time!! We do this every year, and we always have fun, but it seems there is always some little "issue" that happens~one of the children eats something that makes them sick, or someone loses some money, or one of the little ones gets "overloaded" and has a "meltdown", something like that.

Honestly, this year, we had nothing like that! We had a great time, got a little shopping done, and made some GREAT memories!! I KNOW it is the result of prayer. We all prayed this year for everyone to stay healthy before and during the trip, and the Lord more than answered that prayer. He has been SO much for gracious to us than we deserve, and I am so thankful. I love my family, and I love my Savior. I am truly.......
Vicki

2 comments:

T & A said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! Glad to hear everyone stayed well and safe.

jeannie said...

I am glad you all have a great time.
WELCOME BACK....
jeannie