Thursday, March 29, 2007

A Confession LOL!

Take a look at the comment left by my friend Karen on my last post. She mentions calling her Dad because her dh could not immediately come home and "rescue" her from a mouse in the house. She's reminded me of another time when I discovered a mouse in our house.

This one was caught in a trap, but was alive. I swear I'm not making this up~the thing came running out from under a cabinet with the mouse trap on it's FACE!!!!

My parents live right around the corner from me, so I called my Dad. But, he was not home, and would not be home for several hours. Dh, on the other hand, was due home from work in a little over an hour. I confess, I called dh at worked and 'freaked out' over the phone until he agreed to come home and get rid of that thing!!!

AND, I didn't even have the decency to feel bad when he told me that the guys at worked ragged the heck out of him for having to come home and get rid of a mouse!!! LOL!!

I TOLD you those things freak me out!!! :)

Blessings,
Vicki

No comments: