Tuesday, October 9, 2007

About the Title

I have titled this blog "I Am No Stranger To Grace". I chose that title because it's the name of one of my favorite songs. I'll share the lyrics with you here.

My first thougth this morning was of my great riches
What substance, such treasure the morning di bring!
There was joy beyond telling, and hope beyond failing!
I"m familiar with all these things.

I am familiar with mercy,
Know my share of victory
I'm covered with compassion every day along way
Of sweetest love, there has been plenty
Forgiveness when need be
And I am no stranger to grace.

Early this morning, as I tried to thank Him,
His peace fell around me, the same as yesterday.
Even though my tomorrows may have sadness and sorrow
I will still be no stranger to grace.

I am familiar with mercy
Know my share of victiory
I"m covered with compassion every day along the way
Of sweetest love, there has been plenty
Forgiveness when need be,
And I am no stranger to grace.

End of lyrics

I AM no stranger to God's grace, nor to His love, His mercy, His miracles, and the wonder that He is. I am more blessed than I deserve, and more grateful than I can say.

In His Love,
Vicki

No comments: