Wednesday, June 27, 2007

At Least I"m Not Bored!!

Here's today's "To Do" List

Laundry~2 loads, maybe 3

Vacuum entire house because I feel dirt when I walk barefoot in the house~ugh!

Mop kitchen and living room

Spend at least 30 minutes finding places to put some of the things displaced by the remodel in our kitchen.

Take care of some banking matters.

Wash the dishes.

Have myself and the children ready to leave by 4pm to head over to the church to dig costumes and other necessities for VBS out of the storage room.

Have microwavable meals ready to take with us since we will be eating our dinner at the church.

And in between, remember to hug my kiddos and to laugh as often as possible!!

Blessings,
Vicki

1 comment:

jeannie said...

(LOL) I am sure your list looks like that all of time... Yeah, where is the free time?