Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Stuff I Do Just Because I Can

Buy new crayons for EVERYONE in the family, including me and Roger, because Wal-Mart had them for 20cents a box today.

Watch a baseball game and SCREAM at the tv!

Let my kids have Bubble Gum ice cream cones for lunch~yeah, I really did that today.

Watch Hannah Montana with my daughter, laugh my head off, and sing along with all the songs~yeah, I know all the words, and yes, I know it's juvenielle and silly, but I also know that I would have given my right arm to have had something like that for my Mom and I to enjoy together when I was 9!!

Incidentally, that is where my love of Major League Baseball came from~my Mom caught the "baseball bug" from her father in law(my grandpa that I loved dearly) and I caught it too, so my Mom and I "bonded" over baseball. Kinda weird, since that's TOTALLY not a 'girl" thing, but it worked for us!! Now, back to the list~

Walk into the living room at random times and yell "Mommy needs huggles and snuggles!" Huggles and Snuggles are, of course, always accompanied by giggles!

Call my husband in the middle of his workday and say "I love you more than you love me! Haha! Tag, you're it!" then wait for him to call me back.

Call my Dad for no reason and say something to make him laugh.

Find funny cards to send to my sisters and my best friend for no special reason.

This is the great mystery that is me, LOL! and these are some of the things I do just because I can.

So, if you didn't think I was a nut before, you're over that now, right? LOL!
Vicki

2 comments:

hsm2twins said...

Vicki:
You are a true gem! I love reading your blog!

Mama Fish said...

Vicki- I missed you! Thanks for the blogs today!