Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Thank You

It's time for some Thank You letters. So.....

THANK YOU

To My Husband
For being the wonderful man of God that you are, for listening to the leading of the Holy Spirit amidst all the other voices calling out to you, for being a wonderful father to our children, for working so hard at BOTH you jobs to support us, and for loving me as I am, faults and all.

To My Dad
For truly LIVING the Word of God before me, for working hard not only so you can provide for your own household, but so you can be generous with ALL your loved ones. Thank you for being willing to stand always on the Word of God, and for being not only willing, but HONORED to be allowed to contend for the faith. Thank you for being a wonderful Daddy, and an amazing grandfather.

To My Mom
Thank you for standing by Daddy through all the years, and through all the hard times. Thank you for being the Godly example that you are. Thank you for making all the holidays so special, and for making Grandma's house a place that everyone loves to visit. Thanks for being a great Mom, and such a fantastic Grandma.

To My Sisters
Thank you both for being my best friends. Thank you for being there to listen to me, to talk to me, to laugh and cry with me. Thank you both for being so great with my kids. Oh, and since I KNOW you both tried to do me bodily harm when I was little, I guess I should say thanks for letting me survive to adulthood!! LOL!

To My Children:
Thank you for all the joy you each bring into my life. Thank you for the countless things I've learned from you. Thank you for all the times you make me laugh. Each of you is truly a treasured gift from God.

To All the Wonderful Homeschooling Moms I Know
Thank you all for being such wonderful, christian ladies. Thank you for allowing your love for God, your husbands, and your children shine through. Thanks for all the questions you answer for me, all the times you sympathize with me, and all the times you make me laugh. Each and every one of you ladies is very special.

MOST OF ALL
To My Savior
Thank you for loving me, for saving me, and for blessing me as you have with all the wonderful people You've placed in my life. I am truly undeserving of Your grace and mercy, and yet You pour it into my life in great measure every day. Words could never express my gratitude.

With Much Love,
Vicki

No comments: