Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Stuff that Bugs Me :)

I sqashed a bug this morning, and it left a mark on my bedroom wall. The spray cleaner I used wouldn't get it off! Yuck!

I sat outside today watching my kids play, and I got two mosquito bites in the MOST annoying places!! My elbow, and the knuckle of my little finger! Yuck!!

Both my parents got some anonymous hang up calls, several over the last few days. These calls started the day after they received that anonymous letter. I've got no clue if the phone calls are related to the letter or not, but if so, I sure wish the person who is doing it would let it go, move on, grow up, and get a life.

So, anyway, if these things are the worst things that I have to worry about, then I am well and truly blessed. Our financial problems are being taken care of one by one, we are all in good health, my family is doing well, and we can truly see the hand of God in our lives. What could be better than that? :)
Vicki

1 comment:

Anne A. said...

I love the title and story related to it. Do your parents have caller I.d. or star 69 which tells you who the last caller was? We have something where you can block out a so many numbers if you need to locally. I'm sorry this person or persons are harassing your parents.