Thursday, February 15, 2007

They Had Been With Jesus

I started a 'plan' for reading through the Bible. I heard about this plan, and began it just before Christmas. Each day, you read one chapter each from the Old Testament, the New Testament, Proverbs, and Psalms. I am just loving the little 'nuggets' the Lord shows me as I do this.

Last night, as I read in the book of Acts, Chapter 5 ( I think it was 5!) there was a phrase that jumped out at me. Peter and John were preaching, and the Word of God tells me that the people gathered there listening to them percieved and knew that they had been with Jesus.

That really jumped out at me! I began to wonder, can other people tell when I have been with Jesus? Am I spening enough time with Jesus for it to show?
Would others say about me 'She has been with Jesus?" I surely hope so.
Blessings,
Vicki

No comments: