Friday, April 18, 2008

A Few More Reasons to Homeschool

If I want to, I can call a "snow day", whether it's snowing or not!

We have a school holiday on OUR birthdays, and not necessarily on the birthdays of past presidents or other political figures.

Vacations in May and September are WONDERFUL!

The only time my children raise their hands is when they are trying to reach something on a high shelf.

My children are allowed to go to the restroom without announcing to the whole class that that's what they need to do.

Bugs that you find in your front yard are WAY more interesting than pictures of bugs in science text books.

I get to be teacher, lunch lady, guidance counselor, AND recess monitor!

I get to talk to myself and call it a "parent-teacher conference". :)

Vicki

1 comment:

jeannie said...

I like the one where we talk to ourselves! (lol)