Thursday, May 14, 2009

Family Circus

I was treated to something very special today. Right outside, in my very own backyard, I saw a wonderful circus!

Ah, yes. The show began with a handsome little ringmaster, (my son Noah) who welcomed me to the show, and introduced Zora, (my daughter Alex) who astounded me with her magnificent feats of grace and balance on the high wire ( some boards in our backyard). I then had the opportunity to be awed by the lovely Zoe (my daughter Rachel) and her amazing tricks on the flying trapeze( the swingset).

Then, much to my surprise, the handsome little ringmaster suddenly became "Bob the Clown", and had us all in stitches with his hilarious antics. And, all of this was accompanied by extreme cuteness from "Dixie the Wonderdog"!

As I heartily applauded the grand finale, the ringmaster thanked me for coming to see "The Greatest Show on Earth".

You know what? He was absolutely right. :)

Blessings,
Vicki

4 comments:

Mamosa said...

That was a fun post! Enjoyed reading it!

Christina said...

How sweet! Aren't those the memories to treasure!:)

Alisha said...

How funny! Wish I could've seen it!

Nekey said...

What a great memory.. I was enjoying Ms. J be an airplane and a car through Publix tonight without her big sis telling her to stop. :)