Saturday, February 16, 2008

They Say That When Life Hands You Lemons.....

you should make lemonade. I have a bit of a twist on that.

When someone give you a goat, make a unit study!

Yep. That's right. I said a GOAT. A friend of my dh's asked him if we'd like a goat to eat up some of the brush on our property, and dh said yes!!

My comment was "Oh, good grief, why don't you just paint a big ole sign that says REDNECKS LIVE HERE and hang it on the house?" My Dad said " He IS putting out a sign~he's putting a goat in the yard!'

My Dad finds this entire situation hilarious! I"m glad somebody does! :)

I am less than thrilled about the idea of having a goat in our side yard, but the children LOVE the idea, and it WILL make an excellent science study!!

That's the lemonade that I'll squeeze out of this particular lemon :)

In His Love,
Vicki ( who married a redneck, loves him infinitely, and wouldn't have it any other way!)

2 comments:

Nekey said...

You should have seen Gianna's face when I told her!!! LOL Too funny!
Nekey

Mama Fish said...

LOL!!! Oh That is sooo funny!